[Lazarus] Lazarus Goal

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:08:57 CET 2009

> Is this statement 'Lazarus and Free Pascal aim to be write once,
> compile anywhere' still a goal? If so can someone please provide me
> with the source code of a non trivial program which runs on Windows,
> Linux and OS X (Intel) using the current stable software available at

You must be a newcomer here. Welcome. :)

I've been using FPC and Lazarus (also Firebird) on Windows, Linux, and
OSX and had created various applications using them since FPC v.2.2
and Laz v.9.24. Before that, I was using FPC and Lazarus on Windows
and Linux. Oh, and I also had created some web applications as well.
Of course, they're not just "hello world" kind of applications. ;)

If you came from Delphi, you may need some times to get used to them.
But as time goes by, you'll be as productive as when you're using
Delphi. Good luck! :)

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing