[Lazarus] Lazarus Goal

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:52:21 CET 2009

2009/11/11 Brian Prentice <bprentice at webenet.net>:
> I'll take a look at it tonight on my Macs. Since you're [thankfully] not
> using the Win API anywhere, this app really should work. If not, then that
> likely means something not right in the underlying Carbon-based widgetset
> used on OS X. Note that it's still considered "beta". If we can track down
> what doesn't work, a bug report should be filed.

Brian, i've took the liberty to make the sources friendlier to Carbon.
Here's the fixed version:

http://havefunsoft.com/fpc/LazarusSquareCell_macfixed.zip

You can simply place squares around the field and run them with "Step"
or "Start" menu.

I've added additional "Invalidate" calls in TDisplayForm and
DisplayPaint for FormPaint event
It has been done to satisfy Mac OS X demand: "draw only inside OnPaint event".

thanks,
dmitry