[Lazarus] Gecko on lazarus

Andrew Haines AndrewD207 at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 04:30:31 CET 2009

Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> I wrote an HH2 helpfile decompiler some time ago. I can try to find the
> sources, if you're interested in it.

Yes I would be interested in that, thanks.

Currently I can extract any file from the hh2 file. I just don't know
the file format of the internal files for the toc etc. My motivation is
to read lit files (ebooks) which use the same format as mshelp2 but
would certainly be interested in seeing how to read the files specific
to the toc, index, and search db of help files.

I have implemented everything documented on this page:
http://www.russotto.net/chm/itolitlsformat.html

Regards,

Andrew