[Lazarus] fpdoc / something like a general topic, not bound to a method?

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Nov 14 18:48:48 CET 2009

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:27:07 +0200
ik <idokan at gmail.com> wrote:

> That much I understand (I hope). However, I can't install run-time packages,
> so how does Lazarus knows about them ?
Run-time packages do not need to be installed. Just compile the package (Package->Open package file and in the following dialog just click compile). After that you can add your run-time package as a dependency to your project (for example via Project Inspector->add to Project->new requirement).

hih
R.
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.