[Lazarus] DCPCrypt is updated. Now what?

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:02:52 CET 2009

2009/11/16 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:

>> That too.
>
> As an intermediate solution, can I send you the archive in private?
> Making the latest fixes available as download on CCR should suffice
> until we know the final resting place of DCPCrypt.

Yes, please.

>> If it is not added to fpc SVN, I propose to add it to Lazarus CCR svn.
>
> How maintains or has write access to that repository?

You will. See also:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Using_the_Lazarus-ccr_SVN_repository

> Also, if it goes
> there, where does one send any future patches to? This mailing list,
> or the forums on SourceForge or somewhere else?

You have to edit http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/DCPcrypt and add
your name in the author section. On that page you can mention your
preferred way to handle patches, bug reports etc. There is a bug
tracker on SF or you could decide to use the bug tracker on
www.freepascal.org

Vincent