[Lazarus] QT binding works!

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Wed Nov 18 19:37:55 CET 2009

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> The debug output window is for the debugger output.
> The above line is more likely in the 'Messages' window and you can
> right click it and do 'Save all messages to file'.

Ah, thanks, wonderful -- I see now what the problem is: it is trying to
build in the root-owned /usr/lib/lazarus instead of my
user-owned /Docs/fpc/Lazarus/ or ~/.lazarus/

How can I set this up properly? Setting "Target Directory" seems to have
no effect (and the wiki notes that this is for the IDE only, not other
components). I've been looking around the wiki, but can't find anything
that explains this.

Thanks!
~David.