[Lazarus] Accessing SQLite under Windows CE Professional

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Fri Nov 20 20:47:46 CET 2009

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 9:27 PM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net> wrote:
>> can you not use "./foo" where "./" is the important part?
>
> By the way, I doubt that this would work even in Linux APIs, because
> the shell expands the ./ and other clever stuff like *

is that really a problem? oh wait... you're saying that the shells do this
expansion but the API doesn't... hummm...

> When using a API you need to put the full path in Linux too. Windows
> is about the only one allowing a incomplete path in APIs to point to
> the "application directory", but not in Windows CE

aren't they nice li'l back stabbers? :P :lol:

i'm still waiting on the version of windows that has the best of each, ME, CE
and NT... supposedly to be called Windows CEMENT ;)

[yeah, i know... it was a lame joke when it first came out and is still a lame
joke all these years later...]