[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.28.2 Rocks!!

Massimo Fazzolari reinhardt1053 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:43:07 CET 2009

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009, Michael Joyner ᏩᏯ wrote:

> Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>>

>> On Sun, 22 Nov 2009, Michael Joyner ᏩᏯ wrote:
>>
>>> I have tried using the ws_helper from the web services toolkit to import
>>> the WSDL file relating to vSphere, I end up with a *.pas file that only
>>> contains nothing of note beyond initial class registration. :(
>>
>> Did you request the other files ? You should end up with 3 files:
>> mywsdl.pas
>> urn_mywsdl.pas
>> mywsdl_proxy.pas
>>
>> The _proxy file contains what you need to communicate with the service.
>>
>> Michael.
>>
> Here are the four files:

Indeed, I forgot the mywsdl_intf file :)

But the proxy file contains what you need:

Var
  MI : MyInterface;

begin
   MI:=MyInterface_Proxy.Create('MyInterface',
                                'SOAP:'+GetServiceDefaultFormatProperties(TypeInfo(MyInterface)),
                                'HTTP:address='+URL) as MyInterface;
   // Now MI can be used to communicate with the webservice
end;

Michael.