[Lazarus] Release 1.0, part 2

Thierry Andriamirado thierry.andriamirado at free.fr
Sun Nov 29 08:55:33 CET 2009

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 21:14:52 -0700 Tom Lisjac <zikon770 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> language from the 80's". How's that for an insult? I agree with
> Graeme's posting that this has become a public relations issue... an
> obvious one. I'm also starting to see it as a squandered opportunity
> to displace the bloated languages on the Linux platform where fast,
> compact and self contained Lazarus apps should be a dominant presence
> right now... today.

I totally agree! Since the day I began to use Linux back in 1995 and
the day when I discovered fpc, then Lazarus, I'm still convinced
that fpc/Lazarus could be the game changer. Or kind of..

Now I'm sure that even if there's official websites & wiki, which are
great & useful, 'something' is still missing. What about a task force,
group (or whatever) focusing on Communication & PR issues?

Best,
Thierry

--
      Le Site de Thierry : http://thierry.andriamirado.netsika.net [NEW]