[Lazarus] debugger feature request created

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 01:16:31 CEST 2009

> working debugger will benefit everybody! I really think a working &
> integrated debugger must be one of the high priorities for the IDE -
> more that say new IDE eye-candy.  :-)

Like ABorka told me in a private email. Once Embarcadero brings out
64bit support and cross-platform compiler (latter is what they are
working on now), then Lazarus will loose a large appeal from Delphi
developers. At the moment FPC and Lazarus offers features Delphi
doesn't have, but not the critical features which will allow them to
switch to Lazarus permanently.

Regards,
  - Graeme -