[Lazarus] New Help System & Viewer - sneak preview

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:35:59 CEST 2009

2009/10/1 Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl>:

> There is no drawing in the FPC source. These diagrams are written by a
> package. The PDF versions should be pretty hires. The png renderings for
> html are bit less beautiful.

I know the syntax diagrams are not Images in the PDF. But I am simply
a pain in the butt when it comes to details. See attached image of the
ref.pdf document (which I just generated).

* Note the not-aligned lines next to the text. This appears throughout the PDF.
* Note that some horizontal lines are more fuzzy than others. The 3rd
and 4th horizontal lines are clearly more fuzzy than the 1st
horizontal line. I have no explanation for this. :-(

I viewed the PDF with Acrobat Reader 9 at 125%.  Using the Ascii Art
style with Unicode block drawing characters the ODT, PDF and Printed
output all look the same - aligned lines and sharp.

  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/