[Lazarus] Some debug facts/improves

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:57:21 CEST 2009

2009/10/2 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:

> Till you told me what the IPF exactly is, I had no idea what it was,
> I 'inherited' fpdoc from Sebastian Guenther, and it was not documented.

:-)
I'm actually busy updating the readme file now, highlighting the new IPF
make option. Expect a patch in the fpc-devel mailing list in a few minutes.
That makefile.fpc is one complicated beast, but I followed the path of CHM
and managed to get the IPF output working.

> If you want, I have still some items in my todo list which you could look at
> ;-)

Ha! I'm trying to knock down a few items on my *huge* list first. My
clones finally gave up and abandoned me - so now I'm left with all the
work.  :-/

  - Graeme -