[Lazarus] FastCGI?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Oct 6 15:28:00 CEST 2009

Lee Jenkins wrote:

> Wasn't some work done recently to add FastCGI to lazarus?  If so, which
> version must I have, trunk?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --

I've been looking around and I see definitions for FCGI in weblazideintf.pp but
I'm not quite sure what I need to get it.  I see the following:

{$IFNDEF VER2_0}{$IFNDEF VER2_2}
   {$DEFINE HasFastCGISupport}
{$ENDIF VER2_0}{$ENDIF VER2_2}

What other version of FPC is there?  I was under the impression that 2.2X was
all there was right now.

How can I get FastCGI Support in Lazarus?  I can't use simple CGI since I need
persistent state information and I most importantly, It would seem to me that
FastCGI would be easy to debug as well.

Thanks for help,

BTW, nice to be developing some stuff in lazarus again.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee