[Lazarus] Lazarus was installed - So what?

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:40:06 CEST 2009

>From a terminal type (command prompt)

If you install Lazarus from Ubuntu's repository it will be older but
at least you can get started.

sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev libgtk1.2-dev libgdk-pixbuf-dev
libgpmg1-dev fakeroot libncurses5-dev
sudo apt-get install fpc
sudo apt-get install lazarus

If you want... I can share my Subversion commands and you can have the
latest and greatest that way... But you gotta know your way around the
terminal a bit.