[Lazarus] Search inside Packages only

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:56:01 CEST 2009

2009/10/9 dmitry boyarintsev <skalogryz.lists at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:41 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
> <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there a way to search inside a Lazarus Package (units that are part
>> of a package) only? I often find the need to do this, but don't know
>> of such an option. Hopefully I simply didn't look hard enough. ;-)
>
> Use "Search in Files" (ctrl+shift+f):

That's what I currently use, but the problem is that maybe not all
units are in the same directory structure. You can add units from
various locations into a single package.  So the "search in files" is
not always ideal.

So a Search option from the Package <name> dialog would be nice -
maybe in the "more" menu list. The package will know which units to
search and where to find them.

  - Graeme -