[Lazarus] FastCGI?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Sun Oct 11 00:49:44 CEST 2009

Micha Nelissen wrote:
> Lee Jenkins wrote:
>> I've looked for a couple of days trying to find a location of an
>> "embedded web server" for lazarus or fpc and I have found nothing in
>> sources or google.
>
> Maybe TLHTTPServer + (fast)CGI handler in lNet was meant?
>
> See lnet/examples/console/fphttpd for a simple webserver using lnet
> components. lNet integrates nicely into the LCL.
>
> Micha

Thanks for the pointer, Micha.

I was thinking Joost might be referring to an embedded webserver that already
had the LazWeb modules integrated.

I looked at lNet.  Looks good but coldn't get that to work either and frankly,
I've been at this one thing for 3 days and once again it looks like I'll have to
give up and do it in Delphi or Visual Studio because I just don't have the time
or patience to get things to work in lazarus.

Thanks again for the pointer though.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee