[Lazarus] [fpc-devel] New CHM documentation snapshot

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 13:40:02 CEST 2009

On 11/10/2009, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:

>  Last night I added binary index support to the CHM package, and
>  regenerated all CHM packages, and packaged a new snapshot (nr 7)

What exactly is included - RTL, FCL and LCL help?  Any of the language
reference, programmer reference documentation, or is the snapshot only
limited to class library help?

I've been working this weekend on a LaTeX to INF converter so the
programmers & language reference documentation can be converted to
INF. I'm implementing it as a table lookup design so tweaking the INF
output should not require much in code changes.

  - Graeme -