[Lazarus] [fpc-devel] New CHM documentation snapshot

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:39:01 CEST 2009

On 11/10/2009, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:

> Afaik the hyperlinks are generally ok. However that is in the textmode IDE
>  that cuts all label information (since the helpsystem abstraction doesn't
>  deal with labels)

No, I was using GnoCHM under Linux. All headings are hyperlinks (eg:
3.4 Pointers), but they seem to be pointing to themselves. So quite
pointless being hyperlinks.

> Because LaTeX is more than simple markup. Afaik LaTeX is Turing complete,
>  and thus more a programming language.

Hey, programming languages are parsed, so LaTeX should be too. ;-) So
far I can parse and convert some basic latex files and produce
relatively ok looking INF help from them. As soon as I added more
lookup rules, I'll attempt the more complex latex files like ref.tex

  - Graeme -