[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.28 released

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 03:48:34 CEST 2009

2009/10/13 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>

> The Lazarus team is glad to announce the 0.9.28 release. This release
> is based on fpc 2.2.4.
>
> This release can be downloaded from the SourceForge download page:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/files/
>
> <snip>

Hello Mattias and All,

Thank you, Mattias and all on the Lazarus & FPC Teams for all of the work
you have done developing Lazarus. Keep up the good work!!! ;-)))

I use Linux Mint 7 (which is based on Ubuntu Linux) and also occasionally
use Lazarus. What I would ideally like is for Lazarus to be updated /
upgraded using the MintUpdate program... it uses repositories of files and a
database (on the web) which informs it (the Mint OS's MintUpdate program) of
which files/apps need to be updated / upgraded. { I apologize for only
having a basic understanding of how this works }

My question is this: How can I get MintUpdate to update / upgrade Lazarus
automatically -- I suppose using repositories. Is this possible or not?!?
Please note that I still rate myself as a newbie Linux user.

Thanks for reading my question and for you time and consideration. ;-)))

Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS
from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia -- phone (03) 6236-9675

My free website is: http://pewtas.googlepages.com  (or)
http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)