[Lazarus] A report on documentation editors

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:53:38 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 18:31, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:18:51 +1100
> Alexander Klenin <klenin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Unfortunately, things became worse now --
>> editor eats the first character on every line after the first one.
>
> I fixed a bug wit windows line endings, but I don't have a windows here
> to test. Can you try again?

Yes, this in an improvement, no more char eating.
It still inserts and removed line breaks seemingly at random,
but at least they are proper line breaks ;-)

Also, not directly related bug:
1) Open components/tachart/TACustomSeries unit
2) Hover mouse over TChartSeries.Add function name in implementation
section (line 196)
=> Hint is duplicated in the tooltip
3) Hover mouse over TChartSeries.AddXY name below
=> Hint is triplicated

And possibly related one:
1) Open FPDoc editor, put cursor on TChartSeries.Add function name,
  open Description tab in editor.
2) Put cursor at the end f the second line, after "</p>"
3) Press Enter
4) Press "Save" button
=> Lazarus crashes with the message: <Stream>(8, 9) error: Expected "="

--
Alexander S. Klenin