[Lazarus] Bug (whis) at Procedure List

Raistware raistware at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:18:18 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys escribió:
> 2009/10/16 Raistware <raistware at gmail.com>:
>
>> So, In the listbox I have:
>> Ninguno
>> Tclass1
>> Tclass2
>> <Todo>
>>

>> So it seem to be a problem with sorting, that you assumes that the first
>> item should always be 'All' ?
>>

> Ah, that would explain it then. I'm not 100% sure about how to get
> around this though. Maybe sort the list with class names only, then
> disable sorting and then insert <all> and <none> in the top of the
> list. That could work? <all> (or whatever it's resource string value
> is), will then always be at the top.

I think that should be a better solution to find the index of the
'<all>' resourcestring and make it the selected option ... but I don't
know if it's posible or if it would be easy to accomplish.

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4514 (20091016) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com