[Lazarus] working solution for Lazarus: connection to a remote PC via Lazarus

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Fri Oct 16 18:51:56 CEST 2009

> I am trying to connect from Linux to another Linux machine via SSH.
> Has anybody found a solution that really works?

Have you tried synapse together with cryptlib? I am not sure whether it
works in your case but at least it should. I have problems using
cryptlib but I am trying to connect to network switches which I cannot
debug. Maybe you get it working if you can inspect both sides of the
connection (or maybe you don't even have any problems with it).

Ararat Synapse:
http://www.synapse.ararat.cz

Cryptlib version 3.3.2:
http://cryptlib.sogot.de

Cryptlib version 3.3.3:
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/crypt/cryptlib/cl333.zip
but this contains some errors in the cryptlib.pas file (unclosed
comments). They can be fixed easily but I am not sure whether there are
other problems (not shown by the compiler).