[Lazarus] Run w/o Debugging

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:37:11 CEST 2009

On 22/10/2009, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:

>  Has there been discussed, a command placed onto the Run menu of the IDE,
> with assignable keyboard mapping that will simply run the compiled
> executable?

You can use the External Tools menu for that. At the moment I have
about 10 options there, all with keyboard shortcuts. Tools range from
fpGUI UI Designer, DocView, Threads Monitor, etc...

NOTE:
Please note through that even with v0.9.29, if you setup a keyboard
shortcut in the External Tools, it never tells you if it conflicts
with another keyboard shortcut. To find that out, you have to go to
"Environment > Options > Key Mappings" and then click the "Check
Consistency" button.

I still need to report this bug in Mantis.

  - Graeme -