[Lazarus] StateImages support in TListView

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:53:09 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 6:53 PM,  <dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com> wrote:
>  Even though SmallImages is supported, you can't actually display them can
> you, because vsReport only displays columns?
> So doesn't that essentially mean that assigning the SmallImage property is
> largely useless? Or am I missing something?

vsReport display only columns. But if SmallImages are assigned, the
title of the first column is preceeded with images from SmallImages
list, of if the ListView item has ImageIndex >= 0.
Assigning SmallImages is very useful.

See the screenshot at the project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/devwork/
It uses TListView with SmallImages and ViewStyle = vsReport

Assiging LargeImages as well as using other ViewStyles are useless
(for now), but there's a bug report about it, already.

thanks,
dmitry