[Lazarus] Run w/o Debugging

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Fri Oct 23 01:27:40 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 22.10.2009, 10:14 -0400 schrieb Lee Jenkins:
> Has there been discussed, a command placed onto the Run menu of the IDE, with
> assignable keyboard mapping that will simply run the compiled executable?

For convenience on FreeBSD I have configured an external tools item for
starting an xterm where the current project is. If I want to run the
program and watch what it is writung to stdout it's only one window
away.

I think there are enough macros for putting together the current
projects programs name and path and you can assign a shortcut there.

HTH,
Marc
--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>