[Lazarus] GetAppConfigDir Question

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Fri Oct 23 12:30:19 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 10:59:49AM +0200, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> 2009/10/23 Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl>:
> >
> > Another patch has been entered btw. Delphi XML output.
>
> What is that, Delphi XML?  A new custom help format?  If so, what
> viewer does that use?

No, it is more something like Codegear/Borland's own variant of fpdoc's own
meta XML formats, that can then be pushed through Codegear's own helpfile
generator.

It might be useful for htmlhelp2 (and maybe htmlhelp3 which comes out with
the next Visual Studio I'm told, and I assume Delphi will support it with
the version after)

I don't know much details for the rest btw, not even which SKU has this.