[Lazarus] Fuzzy Logic

Fernando Grant fernandogrant at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Oct 24 18:04:06 CEST 2009

On 23/10/2009, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net> wrote:

> > > doesn't the above do the "IFDEF" thing that you said you didn't want to
> do? ;) :lol:
> >
> > That is correct, let the library do the IFDEF, so you don't have to do it.
>
>  :) but i thought the idea was for IFDEF to not be used at all... maybe i
> misread or simply misunderstood...

The code I'm writing is used with fpGUI Toolkit. The code I quoted is
from Lazarus LCL. I was hoping the LCL or FPC's RTL implemented this
in a slightly more elegant way (read that as not using IFDEF's) - but
I guess not. ;-)

In all fairness, the application I'm trying to call is compiled with
FPC, so the file extensions used is already greatly simplified. Always
".exe" under Windows and normally no extension under Linux, *BSD etc..
 As for OS/2 - the Lazarus project might not support OS/2, but FPC
sure does. So I'm not 100% sure what the default extension is for
compiled executable in that case, but I would imagine ".exe" is used.

  - Graeme -