[Lazarus] Installing Lazarus 0.9.29 trunk on fpc 2.5.1 trunk: can't "make clean all"?

Thierry Coq tcoq at free.fr
Sun Oct 25 08:45:12 CET 2009

Hello Paul,

I wasn't able to install FPC trunk and lazarus trunk using the procedure
described for lazarus. I was able to do it for FPC 2.4.0 and lazarus
trunk. I described the issue with the private fields not accessible. I'm
just reporting what I did, and what were the results. If somebody can
check that, that'll be fine.

Best regards,
Thierry