[Lazarus] Class documentation for DB unit

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Tue Oct 27 10:04:21 CET 2009

Hello.

I open Help --> Online Help from Lazarus and then select "FCL - Free Component
Library". I get the page: http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/fcl/

Description there says:

The TDataset descendents have been implemented in a way that makes them
compatible to the Delphi implementation of these units. There are other units
that have counterparts in Delphi, but most of them are unique to Free Pascal.

However the unit defining TDataset (DB) is not listed. If I click [Index] I
don't see TDataset or other related classes there either.

Juha Manninen