[Lazarus] Sorting issue in ComboBox list using non-English languages

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:43:14 CET 2009

Hello

(English isn't my first idiom. Please, excuse me the indian-like-speak)

Probably, when the app is open, the .exe file is locked by the
file-system and you can't delete or modify it.
Well, this can or cannot occur because computers are made by esoteric
sciences ;-p
My sugestion is to use an app loader that verifies the environment
conditions and then call the main app or delete the .exe.
Of course, the main app need to be loaded only by the app loader. To
do this, use paramstr as a "password" between loader and main app.

I hope it was helpfull.