[Lazarus] DocView and FPC help available for testing

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:03:06 CET 2009

On 29/10/2009, Andrew Haines <AndrewD207 at aol.com> wrote:

>  maybe it's because I am on 64bit linux.

I'm running it under 64bit Ubuntu 9.04 here without problems. The
native 64bit version gives issue though, that's why I'm using the
32bit version for now.

I have the 32bit libraries installed so I could manage linking it on
my system. Would that be a requirement when running it as well? Maybe
that's why I don't get those errors on my system?

Looking closer at your 'ldd' output, it is trying to load 32bit
libraries. Do you have those installed?

Michael van Canneyt has also tested the 32bit DocView and I know he
runs 64bit Linux too.

  - Graeme -