[Lazarus] Lazarus Path problems when creating new project

ik idokan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:14:14 CET 2009

I'm using Lazarus 0.9.29 r22335M FPC 2.5.1 x86_64-linux-gtk 2 (beta)

The process is very simple:
I'm creating directories on my machine.
Then Creating a new application using
File -> New ... -> Application

Save the project in each directory, and when the time to save the actual
project (after saving the form), it tells me that it can not store the lrs
file in the path of the project, rather then the path of the forms.

That's all I'm doing.

I'll create a new bug report later on today
Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de