[Lazarus] Compiling SVN development version

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Fri Oct 30 13:34:48 CET 2009

Hi,

I am now using the latest development version of Lazarus from SVN. It compiles
and works fine!
Then I installed some packages, including VirtualTreeView. Lazarus rebuilt
itself and restarted. I got new component tabs. Perfect!

But now I updated Lazarus to latest SVN version and then run "make all".
The component tabs were gone. I had to make a small change in Installed
Packages window and then let Lazarus build itself once more to get them back.

How should I build the latest version so that the component tabs are
preserved?

Juha Manninen