[Lazarus] Lazarus won't rebuild (Linux)

matt shaffer dazappa.matt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 00:27:35 CEST 2009

Hi Mac OS X gurus,
  I've noticed that in applications like Safari and TextEdit, if you
highlight a word and right click on it, you always get the "Look up in
dictionary" menu option which then launches the Mac OS Dictionary
Application. From poking around I found that the Info.plist file of the
Dictionary application has a "Services" entry which lists the menu option I
mentioned and also what types that it supports via Send Types of
NSStringPboardType.

If I want to have something similar for my application, do I have to do
anything programmatically in my Lazarus app to be able to handle things
properly, or is adding the various entries to Services enough?

Thanks,

Dominique.