[Lazarus] One project and many versions of FPC?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Thu Sep 17 16:10:01 CEST 2009

Mattias Gaertner het geskryf:
> The fpc sources should correspond to the compiler. The lazarus option
>  for the FPC source directory allows macros, especially the macro
> $FPCVer which resolves for example to 2.2.5. Put the three sources
> under /home/username/pascal/2.5.1/fpc,

I tried to use the $FPCVer macro inthe FPC Source Directory, but Lazarus
IDE keeps giving me errors. I tried $FPCVer and $(FPCVer) and $(fpcver)
etc... they all fail. As soon as I press the OK button to close the
Environment Options dialog.  See attached screenshot.

I'm using Lazarus "fixes 0.9.28" latest revision under Linux with GTK2.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/