[Lazarus] Enhance Macro usage by making it easier to find

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Fri Sep 18 09:57:29 CEST 2009

Vincent Snijders het geskryf:
> Even though it is Friday again, I will try to respond without getting
> too emotional.

:-) I'll be nice today, seeing that I'm on holiday all of next week. I
already feel relaxed.

> I have no objection to a feature request, but a feature request
> without somebody who wants to implement is.

OK, then we have different ideas of Mantis usage. In the future I'll
mention ideas in the mailing list. If there are no clear takers I'll add
it to the wiki. If it's something I have the ability of implementing,
I'll add it to my personal todo list.

>> Why not simply allow the creator of the feature request or bug
>> report to delete their own reports.
>
> I would be reluctant to that, maybe only for issues not yet resolved.

I meant issues that have not been resolved and not been assigned to
anybody yet.

Have a nice day! ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -