[Lazarus] Debugging error in Lazarus

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:10:21 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 1:22 AM, Tobias Giesen
<tobias_subscriber at tgtools.com> wrote:

> Can I create a plug-in with Lazarus or do I have to use FPC
> outside of Lazarus?

You can use Lazarus for the development (since Lazarus can be pure FPC
as well IDE).
* start Plugin writing, by creating a new "Program", rather than "Application".
* you need to provide the proper entry point (plugins doen't use main()).
* the Plugin's bundle should also be modified, since Lazarus creates
Application's bundle only.

AFAIK, There's no FPC based examples, but I'm sure you can found some
C/C++-based (as well as bundle's Info.plist file) samples at the
http://developers.apple.com

thanks,
dmitry