[Lazarus] main form icon and other things

Alberto Narduzzi albertonarduzzi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 11:22:07 CEST 2010

Ah, Paul,

one more thing, thinking about Delphi:

> Forms with bsDialog style does not have icon. This is so in delphi too.

ok, but in my case the bsDialog form was the main one; and since there
is no other way of having the application have an icon to show in the
taskbar, I saw that specifying one for the main form did it (with older
Lazarus).
Now, fixing the behavior for the bsDialog-ed forms removed also the icon
the application receives.

Maybe an icon field in the project options should help.

Cheers, A.