[Lazarus] Cross compiling

Alberto Narduzzi albertonarduzzi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 20:58:06 CEST 2010

Patrick,

I have quick-read the links, and I think the quickest and easiest way of
doing it is to install fpc and Lazarus on a Windows box, and then
recompile the same source code.
As I have a virtual Windows machine (under VirtualBox) on my Linux box,
I think I can give it a try.
(also because I haven't understood pretty good if and how the two
different compiling environments can co-exist on the same PC - I'm used
to Code::Blocks IDE, which allows different platform compilers to be
chosen from a combo box, as I program for the PSP as well, and just
guessed something similar was possible under Lazarus' IDE).

Thanks for caring.

Cheers, A.