[Lazarus] Planned Lazarus day in the netherlands?

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Apr 5 23:11:30 CEST 2010

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010, Paul Breneman wrote:

> Michael,
>
>> http://www.blaisepascal.eu/
>>
>> 26 june 2010 in the neighbourhood of Utrecht.
>
> Does anyone have more information on the "Lazarus Controller" shown on this
> page?
>  http://www.blaisepascal.eu/index.php?actie=./lazarus_dutch_event

It is described in Blaise Pascal magazine issue 10.

Basically, it is a print card with some ports and a display on it;
You can write a small program in Object Pascal using Delphi/Lazarus,
which you can then flash to the card's controller. I think there are
some utility units which allow to control the various components on
the card.

At least, that's how I had it described to me, I never used it.
I think you should contact Anton Vogelaar: www.vogelaar-electronics.com.

Michael.