[Lazarus] streaming [Re: Autosize behaviour]

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 23:53:19 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 02:35, Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:

> I hadn't had quite an exact look. But I assume  FBuiltinSource can be
> assigned different sub-classes?

Not quite -- TChartSeries.Source may be assigned either FBuiltinSource
or one of different subclasses.

> SynEdit streams something like this => look a the gutter implementation

Heh, it is quite interesting because I have just implemented almost the same
thing myself -- compare to TChartToolset and TChartAxistransformations.

However, it is a list of objects of different classes
(too bad TCollection does not support this), not what I talked about.

I talked about a property that can either refer to a usual "external" component,
or a component built into the object itself.

--
Alexander S. Klenin