[Lazarus] New feature - View same source in multiple Windows

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Apr 9 12:37:51 CEST 2010

On 09/04/2010 06:37, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Martin schrieb:
>
>>> "Copy" seems not to work on Linux, right now?
>>
>> It works here:
>> -  Ubuntu 9 with GTK2
>> - Gtk2 on Vista
>
> Here not:
>
> Ubuntu 9 with gtk2
> Suse 10 with gtk2
>
> The menu entry is not present, and Ctrl-drag does nothing.
>
> Does it depend on some $Define (SynDualView, OldAutoSize...)?

The menu entry for "move to other window" does exist?
Can you open a 2nd window wiht move? and then try to ctrl-drag?

Tt used to be -dSynDualView => but I removed the IfDef about 3 or 4 days
back.
There is -dSingleSrcWindow which you must NOT use => it prevents the
feature (both Move and Copy)

Delete all *.ppu and *.o and recompile?

Martin