[Lazarus] TListView vsIcon doesn't show icons

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Fri Apr 9 17:20:45 CEST 2010

Hi, today a friend told me that TListView in vsIcon mode doesn't show
icons, I tested it's code and he was right.

It is very simple to reproduce this bug, just place a TListView and a
TImageList on a form, then point listview's LargeImages param to the
imagelist, then the ViewStyle property to "vsIcon", and add some icons
to the ImageList.

If you set SmallImages property and ViewStyle to "vsReport" the icons
are shown correctly.

My environment is this:

Lazarus GTK2 - 0.9.29 (2010-04-09) compiled today from SVN.
FPC 2.5.1 also compiled today.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
Griensu S.A. - Medical IT Córdoba