[Lazarus] Cross-platform install tool builder?

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:35:36 CEST 2010

On 15 April 2010 14:14, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15 April 2010 14:02, Silvio Clecio wrote:
>>
>> It would be something like a InstallJammer[ยน]?
>
> From their feature list, it sounds very similar to ours. Amazing how
> you find similar software *after* you wrote your own - and I did
> search for such cross-platform installers before I started the
> project. :-/

Is there a possibility for you to integrate your installer code into
fpmake?  I think there was some idea to add all of these installers to
fpmake so you can have a target for innosetup, deb, rpm, etc.  We've
been using wix to create our installers, so I thought I could attempt
to add a basic wix xml target for fpmake, but I haven't had the time.

Henry