[Lazarus] SynEdit

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Apr 21 19:50:24 CEST 2010

On 21/04/2010 18:34, Lee Jenkins wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was curious about Lazarus' version of SynEdit and if the Delphi
> examples are more or less still relevant to coding against the LCL
> version?

Not sure which "delphi examples"?
- Something that comes with lazarus, and I have overlooked?
- Something that comes with Delphi?
- Something from the originla SynEdit website/distribution?
- Something else?

The SynEdit in Lazarus is based on something around Version 1.2 of the
original SynEdit. And the Lazarus version has since been heavily modified.

> I need implement Completion proposal, AutoComplete, AutoCorrect and
> Muti-Syntax.

There are classes for completion proposal (drop down) and afaik
Auto-complete (look at the syncompletion unit)

I don't think there currently is any AutoCorrect implementation

"Muti-Syntax." refers to syntax highlighting? Not sure what you mean?

Martin