[Lazarus] New autosize sucks

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 17:36:36 CEST 2010

I've attached my pipe i use

on the server i do

  fPipeCreated:=false;
  try
    fMplayerPipe := TPipeServer.CreatePipeServer('','MPLAYER64',true);
  except
    on E: Exception do
    begin
      ShowMessage(E.Message);
    end;
    else
    begin
      fMplayerPipe.Destroy;
      Result := false;
      exit;
    end;
  end;
  fMplayerPipe.PipeMesgage:=fEventHandle;

fEventHandle is where my pipe does sendmessage to .

on the client side

      MplayerClientPipe:=TPipeClient.Create('','MPLAYER64');
      MplayerClientPipe.SendString(<your data>);
      MplayerClientPipe.free;

the pipe itself converts the data you send in to a message using sendmessage