[Lazarus] SendMessage Fix.

Justin Smyth delphian at smythconsulting.net
Fri Apr 23 13:57:25 CEST 2010

SendMessage on win64 bug is caused by TCopyDataStruct struct being wrong,
i've just proven it with the help of dmitry boyarintsev  - changing the
first part of the data structure to a PtrUInt and it works. it was a dword.

for me i just use my own stuct but i suggest we get a TCopyDataStruct64
added in. this would solve the issue.