[Lazarus] OSX snapshots broken?

Duncan Parsons D.Parsons at seamsltd.com
Mon Apr 26 10:36:40 CEST 2010

If you own (or wish to own) a cellular modem, then I think
http://www.kannel.org/index.shtml will provide you a solution.

If you wish to use an existing SMS systems, then you have a lot of online
services that provide it based on specific countries, that you can
communicate using REST.

Ido
http://ik.homelinux.org/