[Lazarus] tachart on mousemove

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:41:04 CEST 2010

Il 27/04/2010 13.04, Alexander Klenin ha scritto:
> I tested using dragdrop demo and it works for me.
> Can you post a test project?
I tested now on dragdrop demo. I set a breakpoint in Chart1MouseMove at
the first line:
   Unused(Shift);
If I hold the shift key the mousemove event is raised while it is not
raised if I do not hold the shift key.

Anyway simply put a tchart on a form and two label (label1 and label2)
then put this code in the mousemove event:
procedure TForm1.Chart1MouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift: TShiftState; X,
   Y: Integer);
begin
   Label1.Caption:= 'X: ' + IntToStr(X);
   Label2.Caption:= 'Y: ' + IntToStr(Y);
end;
Nothing happen, the labels are not modified. They are modified only if I
hold shift.

Andrea