[Lazarus] [BIDI] Request to apply patches, Anchors and Owner draw of TListBox, TComboBox.

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 10:27:03 CEST 2010

On 04/27/2010 03:59 PM, Wildfire wrote:
> The Modem (3g mobile/celluar broadband) has extended AT commands to
> handle SMS's
You said it's an USB device.  "AT-Commands" seems to indicate that you
access it as a serial port. Does it come with an USB device driver that
looks like a serial port to the user land software ?

> unfortunately the software my provider issues only runs in Windows.
> Hence my question.
What do you mean by Software ? Userland software or device driver,
closed source or open source ?

-Michael